Monday, April 16, 2007

Important Call


Important Call
Originally uploaded by ajdele.
Julie on the phone. I like the silouette effect here and thought the tones would be great for b/w. I find that I always have to take pictures of Julie from the back or side. I would love to photo her face but she always gives me these awkward looks like she has no idea what I am doing and why would I ever want to take a picture of her and why did I spend so much money on a fancy camera anyway? I have been able to get some natural looking images of her but they are ussually when I am in the frame as well, this is a tad difficult if I am taking the pictures. Maybe someday she will get used to the camera or I will be a good enough portrait photographer to be able to get her to relax.

2 comments:

Rockin' it up said...

I like it. Dave and I finally got a new camera, you'll have to ask him what type it is, not really sure. It's a small digital. I have had fun playing around with it for sure though.

AJDele said...

very nice, does that mean you will be posting more pictures?