Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nightime over the bay


Nightime over the bay
Originally uploaded by ajdele
I stayed out late making these pictures. Sundown was about 9:30 and I think I stayed out till 10:15. This was a thirty second exposure over the water. It was mildly wavey which turned into calm looking water over thirty seconds. I was taking a lot of these and got excited when I saw a car was passing, the light trails from the tail lights turned out well.

Right now Julie and I are in Cleveland with her family. We are both ready to be back in Chicago again and to start arranging our life there. She says she is feeling irresponsible. I always feel that way when I stay at my parents' place. We have been on the road in one way or another for the past month and a half. We probably wont be in our own place until the end of July. I just spoke the the housing director that is hopefully setting us up and he needs another form to be turned in. Sigh. It will feel great to get that squared away.

No comments: