Saturday, July 21, 2007

Tuition Granted


06.27.07 Greece1 101
Originally uploaded by ajdele
I found out yesterday that I am getting a scholarship for my first year at McCormick. A letter was in my Chicago mailbox, for some reason it (and a bunch of other random things) was not forwarded. I was really shocked and surprised. I was under the impression that all the money had already been doled out and I was on my own. I had actually just emailed the fin aid office about getting a loan. We are both really grateful to the school. It changes things for us in a major way to not have to take out a loan. I was thinking that we would be going into debt to pay for my school and was not feeling good about that. It really means a lot to me that someone believes in me enough to put a bunch of money behind me.

Another picture of Greece for the kids, man it was beautiful there!

No comments: