Monday, May 07, 2007

Flickr updates

Been playing with my flickr front page today. Layout has changed again. I really like having the larger pictures in front. Really wish they could all display that way. There is a lot of detail in most images that just doesnt come across in a thumbnail type picture. anyway, check it out, there is some good stuff up front right now.

I also have sets displaying on the right and have changed the order and added two new ones. One is auto-updating based on "interestingness." In case you aren't familiar with "interestingness" it is a value that flickr generates based on how many times an image is viewed, who views it, comments, favorite counts, the position of the moon, how many groups it is in, and some other things as well I'm sure. So this set takes the 36 most interesting pictures and puts them in a set every day. Hopefully this will change as I become a better flickrer and maybe a better photographer.

The other set if of friends of mine. It auto gatherers the 36 most recent pictures with the "friends" tag and puts them in a set.

Also made changes to portfolio ... I might change the name on that set, it really isnt a portfolio.

And I've been drinking coffee, can you tell?

No comments: