Friday, May 25, 2007

Toothbrushes Together


Toothbrushes Together
Originally uploaded by ajdele
Right now I am sitting in the middle of Julie's apartment and it is mostly empty. It is strange when I think about it, to see this place in the final stages of moving out. Consequently my place is where all of the stuff is moving to. If you have ever seen my place you will know that does not leave much room for people. Well ok, absolutly no room for people. I am worried that we will get it all inside the door.

I was thinking this moring that I would love it if it could just be next sunday. At that point we will be on our way to the hotel by O'Hare and about to fly out to Greece the next morning. That will be great. We have both been looking forward to this trip for the past couple months. Almost to the point of looking past our wedding. Thats not really possible of course.

Back to moving...I really think its great that we are doing this together, that I get to help Julie move her life into mine...or literally her apartment into mine. We are rushing so much that we haven't stopped to appreciate it.

We were going to camp tonight but Julie isn't feeling well and the weather does not look like the most pleasant. It may not be the best for us to be out in the elements. I think we can crash with my sister or Julie's cousin in Grand Rapids. We need to spend some time together reconnecting before the Wedding Marathon next week.

No comments: