Monday, September 17, 2007

Back to school


08.30.07_LauraMikeWedding_107
Originally uploaded by ajdele
It has been a while since my last post. I am going to guess about a month. The last month has been a little bit of a whirlwind. It is the second week of school right now. Classes are going pretty well, I am satisfied with everything I am taking. I always feel like those kind of decisions (what classes to take) are the biggest most important decisions ever that will forever change the direction of my life, forever. It is what I will be doing with myself for the next couple months and a I dont want to choose that in a flash but really not all that big a deal.

The big stressor has been getting everything set up. Our apartment, jobs, mostly health insurance. I hate the insurance industry. We were denied coverage by one company and they refused to tell me the reason. I could have killed every one. I think we are good now but I wont be covered until the end of the month which is not very good but was the best we could work out.

In other news, Dave/Tanya have some big news that I dont want to blog about because it is the kind of thing you should tell people personally. so if you know, yay! If you dont drop either of us a line.

No comments: