Sunday, October 07, 2007

Blogs

I have had several new friends blogs appear in the past few weeks.

My sister is traveling in Argentina right now. She and her boyfriend are doing a 2.5(?) month travel study program. She knows a lot of Spanish and he seems to be going in pretty fresh to it. I am sure they will both be rocked by it at one point or another. I have wanted to do something like this for a while now. I really feel that Spanish proficiency will be a big help to me know and in the future. And I will be able to talk to Spanish speakers, in Spanish, thats cool. maybe someday. maybe in the time between when Julie and shake our Chicago bonds and and when we reenter bondage. anyway, check out the adventures of Amy and Nick here:

http://www.nickcb.com/arg/

My friend Emily also is doing the travelblog thing. She is in Lebanon right now and for the semester. I can't recall the school that she is at but is the same program that my friend Katie was going to do last year before the country was ravaged by Israel. She is right here:

http://emilythepemily.blogspot.com/

Tanya has also started a blog, though I dont have that link right now. She is taking a public theology class this semester that requires her to be a public theologian and put some theology where the public can see it. As soon as I get that link I plan on harrasing her with all manner of irreverent comments and questions. mwahaha! I suggest that anyone who reads here do the same, once I get the link.

No comments: