Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What is a photoblog?

I think I am giving up on making a photoblog. I had hoped that I would be able to do all posts from my flickr account and make comments about my pictures and what I was intending to do when I took the picture and what it means to me and so on and so forth ... but I dont think that deeply about my photography.

Maybe that is part of the problem with going deeper in it and getting better. I have felt the desire to become a "better" photographer for a while now. Taking pictures for school has helped that in some regard. Here I have the opportunity to use equipment much more expensive than I will ever be able to afford on my own. That has been great. I was used to doing what I could with what I had and that was not much.

I feel like I need focus to really push myself, a project or idea that I can puruse. I will keep my eyes open.

But in the meantime I want to make more posts...so so much for the photoblog

No comments: